ažurirano: 12.12.2018. 15:50
Traffic flow and road conditions
Roads are wet and slippery, especially bridges and viaducts due to low temperatures.
Due to fog visibility is reduced in Lika mountain area - on the A1 motorway between Otočac and Gornja Ploča junctions (driving speed limit of 80 km/h).
Restrictions in traffic:
A1 Zagreb-Split-Ploče motorway:
- at Drežnik viaduct one lane is free only in both directions till 15 December, at Karlovac junction traffic is suspended in the exit lane from direction Rijeka/Split towards Karlovac, detour: Bosiljevo 1 junction-DC3 state road or Novigrad junction-DC6 state road;
- at Bregana paytoll the freight vehicle queue in direction Slovenia is 3 km long;
- at Bajakovo border crossing there is a 1-km-long freight vehicle traffic jam in the outbound direction;
- a traffic accident occurred at 108th km between Lipovljani and Kutina junctions in direction Bregana;
- an object on the road at 182nd km between Staro Petrovo Selo rest area and Lužani junction in direction Lipovac;
- a traffic accident happened at 80th km between Popovec and Sveta Helena junctions in direction Goričan.
Tonight (12 December) 11pm-5am traffic is suspended on the section of the A7 motorway between Draga and Sv. Kuzam junctions.
10pm-midnight traffic is suspended three times for about 15 minutes on the A1 motorway at Sveti Rok tunnel in direction Zagreb.
10pm-6am at Učka tunnel in Istria one lane is free only.
Due to winter driving conditions there is a traffic ban on freight vehicles with a trailer and all other vehicles have to use the winter equipment in Lika mountain area on the ŽC5169 Bjelopolje-Donji Lapac.
Drivers are asked to adjuct the driving speed to road conditions and to keep the safety distance. The headlights have to be on during the day as well.
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas.
15 November 2018-15 April 2019 winter equipment is mandatory on all Croatian roads with frequent winter conditions.
Roadworks on the motorways:
- A1 Zagreb-Split-Ploče - one lane is free only at Drežnik viaduct, between Sveti Rok tunnel and Jasenice rest area 229th-237th km in both directions;
- A4 Zagreb-Goričan - one lane is free only between Ludbreg and Varaždin junctions in both directions;
- A7 Rupa-Diračje - traffic is suspended at Matulji junction in the entrance and exit lanes towards Opatija, detour: Jurdani and Diračje junctions;
- A8 in Istria - traffic is flowing in one lane only between Cerovlje and Lupoglav junctions, Lupoglav junction and Učka tunnel.
Due to roadworks traffic is suspended:
- on the DC1 Lučko-Jastrebarsko state road at Stupnik;
- ont he DC7 between Sikirevci and Slavonski Šamac;
- on the DC36 Gladovec Pokupski-Žažina state road at Pokupsko;
- on the DC53 at Čaglin between Našice and Slavonski Brod;
- on the DC206 Hum na Sutli-Kostel state road;
- on the DC232 Sisak-Jasenovac state road on the section Lonja-Trebež.
Traffic is regulated by traffic signals/one road lane is free only:
- on the DC8 Adriatic road at Slano;
- on the DC31 state road at Kravarsko;
- on the DC33 state road at Drniš;
- on the DC205 state road at Sveti Križ near Tuhelj.