ažurirano: 28.02.2024. 14:18
Traffic flow and road conditions
Due to a traffic accident on the DC3 Dedin-Delnice state road one lane is free only.
Roads are partly wet and slippery in the northern coastal area. Rock sliding is possible.
Traffic is dense in cities and on their bypass roads.
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas.
Due to the Istrian Spring Trophies international bike race traffic closure is possible in the area of Umag 28 February 9am-noon, 1.30pm-5pm.
Drivers are invited to adjust the driving speed and the way of driving to road conditions and to keep the safety distance!
Due to an extraordinary event on the DC2 Ilok bridge-Bačka Palanka state road traffic is suspended for vehicles heavier than 3,5 tonnes.
1 November-31 March the headlights have to be on during the day as well. 15 November-15 April winter equipment is mandatory!
Traffic restrictions:A1 Zagreb-Ploče-Karamatići motorway:
- until 7 March traffic is suspended at the exit of Posedarje junction from direction Split towards Pag/Novigrad/Posedarje, detour: Zadar centar junction-DC8/DC106 state roads;
- until 31 May at Jastrebarsko junction in direction Dubrovnik traffic is flowing in reduced lanes;
A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway:
- 28 February-14 March on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am-12.30pm at Sava bridge (most Sava) on the section Kosnica-Ivanja Reka at 39th km one lane is free only in both directions;
- until 14 March 10pm-5am (Monday-Thursday) traffic is proceeding in one lane only on the section Lučko-Zagreb rest area 19th-18th km in direction Bregana, on the section Buzin-Lučko 24th-23rd km in direction Bregana, on the section Buzin-Lučko at 25th km in direction Bregana, at Buzin junction at 27th km in direction Bregana, on the section Kosnica-Jakuševec 36th-35th km in direction Bregana, at Buzin junction 27th-28th km in direction Lipovac, on the section Kosnica-Sava bridge 36th-37th km in direction Lipovac;
- at Zagreb zapad junction on the A3 Zagreb bypass road one lane is free only in both directions;
- until 16 April at Zagreb (Plitvice) rest area 16th-17th km traffic is flowing in reduced lanes in both directions (driving speed limit of 80 km/h);
- 5 March-3 April 11pm-4am traffic is suspended three times for about 15 minutes between Rijeka paytoll and Kikovica junction (exit lane towards the DC3 state road) in both directions;
A7 Rupa-Rijeka-Žuta Lokva motorway:
- until 11 March between Hreljin and Križišće junctions at Kuk viaduct in direction Krk one lane is free only;
- at Orehovica junction traffic is flowing in one lane only from direction Krk towards Zagreb/Rupa, from direction Rupa towards Zagreb, from direction Zagreb towards Krk until 14 June;
A8/A9 motorway in Istria:
- due to roadwork at Učka tunnel there is a traffic ban on vehicles wider than 3 m from direction Veprinac and Lupoglav junctions towards Učka tunnel as well as on those wider than 3,5 m from direction Učka tunnel towards Veprinac junction;
- until 29 February on vehicles wider than 3 m there is a traffic ban from Lupoglav junction towards Cerovlje junction due to roadwork at Lovrinčići viaduct;
- between Lupoglav and Veprinac junctions temporary traffic signalization is in operation due to roadwork;
- tonight (28 February) 10pm-6am at Učka tunnel one lane is alternatly free only;
- until 23 April at Mravince tunnel one lane is free only in both directions;
- traffic is flowing in one lane only at Tušilović until 15 March, at Karlovac-Banija until 3 April;
- at Senj traffic is suspended until 15 February, there is a local detour;
- one lane is free only at Povile until 15 February, at Kaštel Sućurac until 1 March, at Mlini until 29 February, at Lozica until 15 June;
- until 18 March at Zaton near Šibenik bridge one lane is free only;
- until 15 June traffic is suspended between Ponte Porton and Livade/Motovun intersection.