Zagreb Bus Station Locker is located at the arrival terminal No. 106.
Work hours: 06 - 22h
The prices for reception and storage of baggage are charged by hour on a piece concept basis:
|Passenger baggage (travel bag, suitcase and other up to 15 kg max) to the 4 hour per hour and piece||5,00 kn|
|Passenger baggage (travel bag, suitcase and other up to 15 kg max) from the 4 hour furthermore per hour and piece||2,50 kn|
|Other objects not considered passenger baggage (parcels, sacks, TV, bicycle, skis)||10,00 kn|
- Zagreb Bus Station is responsible for lost baggage up to 500,00 kn a piece.
- Id card and baggage inspection are mandatory if you want to use the Locker.
- Your baggage is held for 30 days after which is destroyed under supervision or given to the charities.
- Damageable goods are destroyed under supervision.
- Zagreb Bus Station doesn't warrant and shall not be liable for deposited valuables or money.
- Weapon, explosive, combustible and fragile objects cannot be deposited.