Traffic flow and road conditionsSource: HAK
ažurirano: 18.09.2018. 21:55
Traffic flow and road conditions
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas.
Due to an accident traffic is suspended on the DC56 Crivac-Muć-Klis state road.
Restrictions in traffic:
Zagreb detour road (A3):
- 37th-39th km at Sava bridge between Kosnica and Ivanja Reka junctions traffic is flowing in reduced lanes in both directions till 30 October.
18 September-5 November one lane is free only on the DC1 state road from Podi roundabout to the petrol station in direction Split.
Tonight (18 September) 10pm-5am traffic is closed on the DC1 Solin-Klis highway in direction Split-Dugopolje, detour: ŽC 6253 regional road.
Drivers are asked to adjuct the driving speed to road conditions and to keep the safety distance. With the bad weather (rain, fog, clouds) the headlights have to be on during the day as well.
Roadworks on the motorways - one lane is free only in each direction:
- A2 Zagreb-Macelj at Krapina bridge in direction Zagreb till 19 September (delays are possible at Zaprešić junction);
- A3 Bregana-Lipovac between Velika Kopanica and Lipovac junctions;
- A3 Bregana-Lipovac/Zagreb detour road 37th-39th km traffic is flowing in reduced lanes till 30 October.
Due to roadworks traffic is suspended:
- on the DC1 Lučko-Jastrebarsko state road at Stupnik;
- on the DC36 Gladovec Pokupski-Žažina state road at Pokupsko;
- on the DC232 Sisak-Jasenovac state road on the section Drenov Bok-Jasenova;
- on the DC206 Hum na Sutli-Kostel state road.
Traffic is regulated by traffic signals/one road lane is free only:
- on the DC3 state road from Delnice to Rogoznog and between Skrad and Kupjak;
- on the DC8 state road in Slano;
- on the DC6 Vojišnica-Glina-Dvor between Brezovo Polje and Donji Žirovac;
- on the DC7 state road between Vrpolje and Velika Kopanica;
- on the DC31 state road in Kravarsko;
- on the DC32 state road in Smrečje (Čabar);
- on the DC207 state road between Hromec and Đurmanec;
- on the DC408 Pleso airport-DC30.