Traffic flow and road conditionsSource: HAK
ažurirano: 19.03.2018. 21:30
Traffic flow and road conditions
Due to accidents the driving speed has to be reduced on the A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway at 185th km in direction Zagreb as well at 148th km in direction Lipovac.
Due to strong wind on the section of the A6 Rijeka-Zagreb motorway between Kikovica and Delnice junctions passenger traffic is allowed only. Detour: DC3 state road.
On the part of the DC8 Adriatic road Bakar-Senj there is a traffic ban on: doubledeckers, trailers, motorcycles, from Karlobag to Sveta Marija Magdalena on the DC8, on the A7 Draga-Šmrika motorway as well as on the LC58107 Kraljevica-Križišće local road on delivery vans and vehicles with covered cargo area too.
Wind is blowing also on the A1 motorway from Sveti Rok tunnel to Božići viaduct (driving speed limit of 60 km/h).
It is occasionally snowing in Gorski kotar and Lika mountain areas and in the northwestern parts of Croatia. In the rest of the country roads are wet due to rain and very slippery due to low temperatures. Rock and land sliding is possible in the mountain areas and on the DC8 Adriatic road.
Due to hailstone on the A1 motorway between Skradin and Prgomet junctions the driving speed has to be reduced to 60 km/h.
Due to winter driving conditions there is a traffic ban on freight vehicles with a trailer and all other vehicles have to use the winter equipment on the following roads of
Lika mountain area, Zadar county and in the central parts:
- DC23 Josipdol-Kapela
- DC42 Plaški-Kuselj, at Poljanak
- DC218 Dobroselo-Mazin-Bruvno;
- ŽC5191 Sopač-Mrkopalj
- ŽC5032 Crni Lug-Mrzle Vodice-Gornje Jelenje
- ŽC5030 Platak-Kamenjak
- other regional and local roads in the area of Delnice and Vrbovsko.
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas.
On the A4 Goričan-Zagreb motorway between Ivanja Reka and Kraljevečki Novaki junctions one lane is free only in each direction (traffic jams are possible). At Kraljevečki Novaki junction traffic is closed at the entrance from direction Sesvete towards Ivanja Reka.
Due to flood or rock sliding traffic is closed on the DC36 Karlovac-Pokupsko state road on the sections Blatnica Pokupska-Šišljavić, Donja Kupčina-Gradec Pokupski-Lijevo Sredičko, Pokupsko-Žuti Brijeg, Pisarovina-Jamnica, on the DC47 state road from Jasenovac bridge to Hrvatska Dubica border crossing.
Passenger traffic is allowed only:
- on the DC36 Pokupsko-Stari Farkašić and DC47 Hrvatska Kostajnica-Dvor state roads.
Roadworks on the motorways - one lane is free only:
- on the A8 highway in Istria on the section Učka tunnel-Vranja between Zrinšćak I and II tunnels, there is a traffic ban on vehicles wider than 3 m.
Due to roadworks traffic is suspended:
- on the DC8 Adriatic road at Primošten, detour: Grebaštica-Primošten Burnji-Primošten;
- on the DC75 Zambratija-Umag state road at Stella Maris campsite till 18 May;
- on the DC75 state road on the section Vodnjan-Pula, at Tar and Karigador;
- on the DC206 Hum na Sutli-Kostel state road.
Traffic is regulated by traffic signals/one road lane is free only:
- on the DC1 Knin-Sinj state road from Suhač to Karakašica till 25 May;
- on the DC2 state road in Vukovar;
- on the DC8 Adriatic road at Pasjak;
- on the DC8 Adriatic road at Murvica Gornja, Slano and Klek;
- on the DC8 Adriatic road from Bistrina bridge towards DC414 for Pelješac.