Traffic flow and road conditionsSource: HAK
ažurirano: 18.01.2018. 16:25
Traffic flow and road conditions
Roads are partly wet and slippery. Attention to rock and land sliding on the DC8 Adriatic road and in the mountain areas!
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas.
Tonight (18 January) 10pm-6am traffic is suspended on the A7 motorway between Križišće and Hreljin junctions in direction Rijeka due to roadworks in Burlica tunnel.
Drivers are asked to adjust the driving speed to road conditions and to keep the safety distance between the vehicles. The headlights have to be on during the day as well. Please, do not start Your journey without winter equipment!
Roadworks on the motorways - one lane is free only:
- on the A8 highway in Istria on the section Učka tunnel-Vranja between Zrinšćak I and II tunnels, there is a traffic ban on vehicles wider than 3 m;
- on the A1 motorway in M.Prolog, Kobiljača, Puljani tunnels in both directions (driving speed limit of 60 km/h).
Due to roadworks traffic is suspended:
- on the DC8 Adriatic road at Primošten - freight and bus traffic is suspended till 27 January;
- on the DC66 state road at Lovran at 10am and 2pm till 20 January;
- on the DC75 Zambratija-Umag state road at Stella Maris camping site till 18 May;
- on the DC75 state road on the section Vodnjan-Pula, at Tar and Karigador;
- on the DC206 Hum na Sutli-Kostel state road.
Traffic is regulated by traffic signals/one road lane is free only:
- on the part of the DC1 state road Točak-Hrvatski Blagaj;
- on the DC2 state road in Vukovar;
- on the DC8 Adriatic road at Murvica Gornja, Marina, Slano and Klek;
- on the DC8 Adriatic road from Bistrina bridge towards DC414 for Pelješac;
- on the DC27 state road at Obrovac bridge, at Budak and Stankovci;
- on the DC66 Pula-Most Raša state road in Marčana;
- on the DC206 Valentinovo-Krapina state road.