Traffic flow and road conditionsSource: HAK
ažurirano: 24.01.2019. 10:42
Traffic flow and road conditions
Due to strong wind passenger traffic is allowed only:
- on the A1 motorway between Sveti Rok and Posedarje junctions;
- on the A6 Rijeka-Zagreb motorway between Kikovica and Delnice;
- on the DC54 Maslenica-Zaton Obrovački state road;
- on the part of the DC8 Adriatic road Karlobag-Sveta Marija Magdalena.
On the section of the DC8 Adriatic road Bakar-Karlobag, on the A7 Draga-Šmrika motorway and on the LC58107 Križišće-Kraljevica local road there is a traffic ban on: doubledeckers, trailers, motorcycles, delivery vans and vehicles with covered cargo area.
It is snowing in Gorski kotar and Lika mountain areas, in the central and eastern parts. Most roads are wet and slippery, especially bridges and viaducts due to low temperatures.
Drivers are asked to adjuct the driving speed to road conditions and to keep the safety distance. The headlights have to be on during the day as well. Recommended: Do not start the journey without winter equipment!
Due to winter driving conditions there is a traffic ban on freight vehicles with a trailer and all other vehicles have to use the winter equipment on the following roads of
Lika mountain area:
- DC23 Josipdol-Kapela-Žuta Lokva-Senj, Generalski Stol-Josipdol,
- DC25 Gospić-Karlobag,
- DC42 at Poljanak, Ljubošina-Ogulin junction-Josipdol-Poljanak-Selište Drežničko,
- DC218 Užljebić border crossing-Donji Lapac-Dobroselo-Mazin-Bruvno,
- DC429 at Selište Drežničko,
- ŽC Šušanj-Konjsko,
- ŽC Ledenik-Šušanj,
- ŽC5169 Bjelopolje-Donji Lapac,
- ŽC5203 Dobroselo-Srb,
- all regional and local roads in the area of Ličko-senjska county;
- all regional and local roads in the area of Senj and Krasno Polje;
- DC3 Zdihovo-Stubica (Vrbovsko)-Kupjak,
- DC32 Parg-Delnice,
- DC42 Stubica-Ogulinski Hreljin,
- DC501 Gornje Jelenje-Oštrovica-Meja-Križišće-Šmrika,
- ŽC5030 Platak-Kamenjak,
- ŽC5032 Crni Lug-Mrzle Vodice-Gornje Jelenje,
- ŽC5034 Vrbovsko-Ravna Gora-Kupjak,
- ŽC5062 Kraljev Jarak-Fužine-Lukovo,
- ŽC5068 Hreljin-Zlobin-Fužine,
- ŽC5191 Sopač-Mrkopalj-Tuk,
- other regional and local roads in the area of Čabar, Gornje Jelenje, Delnice and Vrbovsko;
- DC2 Sotin-Ilok.
Restrictions in traffic:
A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway:
- at Bajakovo border crossing the freight vehicle queue in direction Serbia is 1 km long.
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas.
15 November 2018-15 April 2019 winter equipment is mandatory on all Croatian roads with frequent winter conditions.
Roadworks on the motorways:
- A8 in Istria - traffic is flowing in one lane only between Cerovlje and Lupoglav junctions, Lupoglav junction and Učka tunnel.
Due to roadworks traffic is suspended:
- on the DC1 Lučko-Jastrebarsko state road at Stupnik;
- on the DC7 between Sikirevci and Slavonski Šamac;
- on the DC36 Gladovec Pokupski-Žažina state road at Pokupsko;
- on the DC47 Jasenovac-Hrvatska Dubica state road at Višnjica intersection;
- on the DC53 at Čaglin between Našice and Slavonski Brod;
- on the DC232 Sisak-Jasenovac state road on the section Lonja-Trebež;
- on the DC303 state road from Brajkovići to Kanfanar 23 January-15 February.
Traffic is regulated by traffic signals/one road lane is free only:
- on the DC8 Adriatic road at Slano;
- on the DC31 state road at Kravarsko;
- on the DC33 state road at Drniš;
- on the DC205 state road at Sveti Križ near Tuhelj.