Traffic flow and road conditionsSource: HAK
ažurirano: 23.02.2019. 17:25
Traffic flow and road conditions
Due to very strong wind all traffic is suspended:
- on the A1 motorway between Posedarje and Sveti Rok junctions, detour for passenger traffic: DC27/DC50 state roads through Gračac, Obrovac and Benkovac, detour for freight and bus traffic: DC50/DC1/DC59 state roads through Gračac, Knin and Kistanje;
- on the DC54 Maslenica-Zaton Obrovački state road;
- at Dubrovnik bridge, detour: Mokošica-Komolac-Dubrovnik.
- on the part of the A6 Rijeka-Zagreb motorway between Kikovica and Delnice junctions;
- on the DC27 Gračac-Zaton Obrovački state road;
- at Pag bridge.
On the DC1 Solin-Klis highway, on the section of the DC8 Adriatic road Senj-Karlobag, on the A7 Draga-Šmrika motorway and on the LC58107 Križišće-Kraljevica local road there is a traffic ban on: doubledeckers, trailers and motorcycles, from Bakar to Senj, from Karlobag to Sveta Marija Magdalena on the DC8 Adriatic road on delivery vans and vehicles with covered cargo area too.
On the DC58 Šibenik-Trogir state road at Boraja one lane is free only.
Rock and land sliding as well as trees and branches on the road are possible.
Restrictions in traffic:
- an accident at 319th km between Šibenik and Skradin junctions in direction Zagreb (driving speed limit of 40 km/h due to wind);
- an animal on the road at Kosnica junction;
- an animal on the road at Nova Gradiška junction;
A7 motorway/Rijeka detour road:
- till 24 February at 6pm traffic is suspended between Orehovica and Škurinje junctions in direction Rupa;
DC1 Sinj-Dugopolje state road:
- at the part Kukuzovac traffic is occasionally closed 8am-4pm till 28 February.
There is a traffic ban on freight vehicles with a trailer and all other vehicles have to use the winter equipment on the following roads of Lika mountain area: ŽC5169 Donji Lapac-Bjelopolje and all regional and local roads in the area of Korenica.
Drivers are asked to adjuct the driving speed to road conditions and to keep the safety distance. The headlights have to be on during the day as well.
15 November 2018-15 April 2019 winter equipment is mandatory on all Croatian roads with frequent winter conditions.
During the day difficulties can occur in roadwork areas.
Roadworks on the motorways:
- A8 in Istria - traffic is flowing in one lane only between Cerovlje and Lupoglav junctions, Lupoglav junction and Učka tunnel.
Due to roadworks traffic is suspended:
- on the DC1 Lučko-Jastrebarsko state road at Stupnik;
- on the DC7 between Sikirevci and Slavonski Šamac;
- on the DC36 Gladovec Pokupski-Žažina state road at Pokupsko;
- on the DC47 Jasenovac-Hrvatska Dubica state road at Višnjica intersection;
- on the DC53 at Čaglin between Našice and Slavonski Brod;
- on the DC232 Sisak-Jasenovac state road on the section Lonja-Trebež;
- on the DC303 state road from Brajkovići to Kanfanar till 15 February.
Traffic is regulated by traffic signals/one road lane is free only:
- on the DC8 Adriatic road at Slano;
- on the DC31 state road at Kravarsko;
- on the DC33 state road at Drniš;
- on the DC205 state road at Sveti Križ near Tuhelj.